Форумы inFrance  - Франция по-русски
Вернуться   Форумы inFrance - Франция по-русски > Жизнь во Франции > Автомобилистам и автолюбителям

Ответ        

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старое 30.10.2006, 18:13
Мэтр

Дата рег-ции: 19.11.2003
Отправить сообщение для  PUPKIN с помощью ICQ
Поиск нового автомобиля

Каждый сталкивается с "козлами" при поиске автомобля.Пришла пора и снова начал поиск WV GOLF 4.
Облазия кучу сайтов ,я разослал 30-35 писем.И есть ответы с которыми я хочу вас познакомить.
ВОТ ЭТО ПОЛНАЯ ЛЕВАТА.Тикайте от неё.

My name is Liken Mading, I am located in Liverpool,United Kingdom and in a few words I want to explain you my situation :the car was owned by my brother that was student in Milano/Itally and because of his healty we was forced to bring it back in Liverpool,United Kingdom and now two weeks ago he died....He has lived in Milano,where he has rented an appartment and the car is there in the garage.I want to sell it fast and that's why I ask a low price,because the montly rent for this appartment is allmost 500 EUR and we cannot renunce at this appartment until we will sell the car....I will answer to all your questions after i will receive the confirmation that you agree with my terms of sale.Feew weeks ago somebody from France told to me that want to buy my car.I told him that is Ok,we will meet in Milano and we will make the deal.I was in Milano in the next day but no buyer,never respond to my emails or to my calls so here is what i am sugessting to you:With this service i am sure that you have the money and that you will come for sure in Milano.This service name is Western Union Money Transfer (www.westernunion.com). You must find the nearest Western Union agency and you will go there with your best friend or your wife. Your wife or your friend will be the sender and the receiver is you in Milano,Italy.I want to be 100 % sure that you will be in Milano because once the money are sent you have to be in Miano to get the money.Right now i am located in Liverpool,United Kingdom but after i will get the receipt from WU i will come back in Milano to wait you and to finish the deal.That's why i need to see the receipt.I don't want to buy the plane ticket to come and then to wait you and maybe you will never come.If i will see the receipt then i will be sure that you will come and i will go to buy the ticket plane for Milano.After the transfer is made you must scan the receipt from WU and then send it in to my e-mail address attached so i can check.If you are agree then i will keep the car for you and after i will see the copy from Western Union then in max.1 day i will come back in Milano to wait you.As soon as i will see the copy from Western Union i will go and i will buy the plane ticket for Milano.After that i will send you the copy so you can be sure that i am not joking and that i will be in the same day in Milano.When you will meet in Milano we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car is OK and to Police so they can tell you that the car it's not stolen.I will transfer the documents from the car to you and after that we will both go to Western Union to get the money sended by your wife or friend in Milano/Italy. If something is wrong with this car then i will give you 1000 Euros for your trip and for your time so please troust me because the car it's like new.Western Union take comission for sending the money.This is not a problem because when we will meet in Milano i will give you back the money which you have paid for sending the money to Italy

"Shurman2000@mail.ru" <shurman2000@mail.ru> wrote:

Ок. I agree. I ask you to send copy Brif.
Старое 30.10.2006, 18:15
Мэтр

Вот ещё.
VOLKSWAGEN Golf 1.9 TDI Trendline
Hello,
My last price for the car is 2850 Euros.The car is located in Italy/Milano and it's LIKE NEW!!!! It has only 92500 km.It was never been involved in accidents.It has no scratches or something else.I am the first owner of this car.This is my last price and the car it's not in leasing.I have all the papers of the car and the service book as well.Everything is OK with the car.The car has INSURANCE so you can go with the car in your country without problems.
Thank's
Старое 30.10.2006, 18:16
Мэтр

Вот ещё.

Hello,

I hope you understand english because I don't write German so well even
if I lived and worked in Germany for a year. I bought the car in
Germany.The vehicle is in good condition, has no technical damages at all, no
scratches or dents, no hidden defects, no smoking. It's fun and robust
to drive. Technical inspection and emissions testing is
passed and stamped as well. It has title of ownership, cleared of any
obligations or fees and comes with all the german documents.German
registration with german TUV and german plates.The car has a left hand drive
for Europe.
No extra costs.All informations about the car are correct.
I had to get back home because my wife is having a baby.I realy need to
sell it fast.
If you are interested I will send you all the terms so we can start
this transaction.
I am waiting your soonest answer.
Yours sincerely,
Старое 30.10.2006, 18:19
Мэтр

На пасашок.

Hello,
The price is 3450 Euro.
The car is in excellent condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, no smoking.
I bought the car from Germany because I worked there until 2 weeks ago in a hospital and I had to get back home in England,Sheffield because my wife having a baby.
It's very hard for me to drive this car here because they have other regulations.
I tried to sell it to a local dealer but they told me they can not accept it in UK because of the left side wheel drive.
The car still got German papers I didn't registered here in UK so you can import it in your country with no problems.
If you don`t have the possibility to pick up it then I will be glad to arrange a shipping and I will support all shipping cost.
We will use a Shipping Company who will deliver the car and also will keep the money in safe until you receive and test the car.You will have 5 days to inspect it before I will receive the payment and in this way both of us will have the assurance that we need.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions at all.
Старое 30.10.2006, 18:49
Мэтр

Дата рег-ции: 01.06.2003
PUPKIN пишет:
Вот ещё.
VOLKSWAGEN Golf 1.9 TDI Trendline
Hello,
My last price for the car is 2850 Euros.The car is located in Italy/Milano and it's LIKE NEW!!!! It has only 92500 km.It was never been involved in accidents.It has no scratches or something else.I am the first owner of this car.This is my last price and the car it's not in leasing.I have all the papers of the car and the service book as well.Everything is OK with the car.The car has INSURANCE so you can go with the car in your country without problems.
Thank's
А что здесь не так?
Pola вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 30.10.2006, 19:06
Мэтр

Дата рег-ции: 02.06.2004
Отправить сообщение для  lyudmilab2000 с помощью ICQ
Pola,

Меня немного настораживает здесь INSURANCE и почти новая с 92500 км пробега.
lyudmilab2000 вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 30.10.2006, 22:28     Последний раз редактировалось PUPKIN; 30.10.2006 в 22:36..
Мэтр

Pola пишет:
А что здесь не так?
You must find the nearest Western Union agency and you will go there with your family (wife,husband,mother,father,sister) or your best friend to make a transfer of EUR 40-50% from his name (from yours location)into your name ,but in Milano(Italy)(like then you are in Milano).The person that will wire the money into your name,will be the sender of the transfer and you the receiver and only you two will have the control of this funds...after the transfer is done, the person that will wire the money will receive a receipt from the western Union agent and all you have to do is to scann this receipt and to send it to me attached trough e-mail.... This paper will be enough for me to see that you have the money and your interes in buying my car is real.... after will see the payment confirmation will go to your country can sell the car,
Старое 30.10.2006, 22:34     Последний раз редактировалось ALX; 31.10.2006 в 19:10..
Мэтр

City:Milano
After you will make the payment to Western Union will go to your home with the car,can make the documents.City:Milano
thx
Старое 30.10.2006, 22:36
Мэтр

Ну как?
Старое 30.10.2006, 22:38
Дебютант

Дата рег-ции: 03.05.2005
А вот еще такое же надувательство :-) которое мне присылали

Ok i will come to Germany with the car but I don't want to make the travel for nothing. What if you will not show up? Maybe this is a bad joke and I don't have time to lose. You know that time is money. Therefore I want a proof from you that you are serious. And the proof is a deposit in amount of 2000 EUR Ask a friend of yours to transfer the money via Western Union(you can find one in each postal office or by visiting www.westernunion.com ) on your name ( in this way you are the only person able to pick them up and there is no chance to lose them ) and a London address. After the transfer is done send me the scanned paper from western Union as proof. If you will do that it means you are a serious person and you have only good intentions. So we will meet in Germany and you will inspect the car and the papers. If you decide to buy the car we go and we make the sales contract you give me the rest of the money and afther this we go to the western union office and you will change the receiver name in my name so like this i will be able to take the deposit when i`m back to my home. In case you will decide not to buy the car you will pay me only the travel expences and you will get back yor money from Western Union going with your friend to the office.
I think I am reasonable enough and I also think that you will do in the same way if you were the seller.
Thank you for your time and I am waiting your decision.

My Address: 243-244 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7DZ
TEL: 00447031926197
zweeta вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 30.10.2006, 22:40
Дебютант

Дата рег-ции: 03.05.2005
и еще :-)

Feew weeks ago somebody from Germany told to me that want to buy my car.I told him that is Ok,we will meet in Milano and we will make the deal.I was in Milano in the next day but no buyer,never respond to my emails or to my calls so here is what i am sugessting to you:
With this service i am sure that you have the money and that you will come for sure in Milano.
This service name is Western Union Money Transfer (www.westernunion.com).
You must find the nearest Western Union agency and you will go there with your best friend or your wife. Your wife or your friend will be the sender and the receiver is you in Milano,Italy.
I want to be 100 % sure that you will be in Milano because once the money are sent you have to be in Miano to get the money.
Right now i am located in Dublin/Irland but after i will get the receipt from WU i will come back in Milano to wait you and to finish the deal.That's why i need to see
the receipt.I don't want to buy the plane ticket to come and then to wait you and maybe you will never come.
If i will see the receipt then i will be sure that you will come and i will go to buy the ticket plane for Milano.
After the transfer is made you must scan the receipt from WU and then send it in to my e-mail address attached so i can check.If you are agree then i will keep the car for you and after i will see the copy from Western Union then in max.1 day i will come back in Milano to wait you.
As soon as i will see the copy from Western Union i will go and i will buy the plane ticket for Milano.After that i will send you the copy so you can be sure that i am not joking and that i will be in the same day in Milano.
When you will meet in Milano we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car is OK and to Police so they can tell you that the car it's not stolen.I will transfer the documents from the car to you and after that we will both go to Western
Union to get the money sended by your wife or friend in Milano/Italy.
If something is wrong with this car then i will give you 1000 Euros for your trip and for your time so please troust me because the car it's like new.
Western Union take comission for sending the money.This is not a problem because when we will meet in Milano i will give you back the money which you have paid for sending the money to Italy.
zweeta вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 30.10.2006, 23:43
Мэтр

Дата рег-ции: 01.06.2003
PUPKIN пишет:
Ну как?
Бред!
Столько сложностей, неужели кто-то клюет на такое?
Pola вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 31.10.2006, 09:00
Мэтр

Есть несколько версий происходящего.Но они так-же бредовые.В реальность поверить трудно.
Мне кажется находить автомобиль на таких сайтах всё труднее.Потомуч-то нифига никто не проверяет при размещении объявления.А про репутацию никто и не беспокоится.
Папробую поэксперементировать...
Старое 31.10.2006, 09:19
Дебютант

Дата рег-ции: 12.08.2006
Не совсем понятен смысл надувательства. Разумеется, если вы отправите копию квитанции WU там будет "секретный" номер, который следует называть при получении денег, но всегда требуют и ID для проверки, кому шлют деньги.

Или идея в том, чтобы вы гарантированно приехали в это самое Милано?
Calmar вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 31.10.2006, 09:38
Мэтр

http://www.autoscout24.fr/fre/detail...53&id=71870324
Старое 31.10.2006, 09:46
Мэтр

Старое 31.10.2006, 09:47
Мэтр

Старое 31.10.2006, 15:42
Администратор

Дата рег-ции: 17.11.2003
PUPKIN, не понял где тут надувательство? Человек просит сделать перевод на имя одного из Ваших родственников, которые сразу могут получить деньги, а Вы пришлете продавцу квитанцию о сделанном переводе, чтобы он мог удостовериться о наличии у Вас денег и серьещзности Ваших намерений.

Вам это действительно будет стоить расходов на WU. И это ставит Вас в определенную зависимость от человека (машину Вы еще даже не видели, а расходы Вы уже понесли).
ALX вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 31.10.2006, 15:46     Последний раз редактировалось PUPKIN; 31.10.2006 в 15:49..
Мэтр

PUPKIN, не понял где тут надувательство?

Да в этом во всём.Вы папробуйте хоть один официальный документ посматреть.Ничего нет.
Когда я прошу копию Тех.паспорта для проверки в полиции на угон или наналичие автомобиля-продовцы резко улетают в Гон-Конг якобы в срочную командировку.
Старое 31.10.2006, 15:56
Администратор

PUPKIN пишет:
Вы попробуйте хоть один официальный документ посмотреть. Ничего нет.
Когда я прошу копию Тех.паспорта для проверки в полиции на угон или на наличие автомобиля - продавцы резко улетают в Гонг-Конг якобы в срочную командировку.
А вот это уже другое дело Просто цитируемые Вами инструкции действительно наводят на подозрения, но не более того. А вот нежелание представить документы это уже аргумент.

Вообще я бы не рекомендовал покупать машину с рук где-то заграницей, если у Вас нет на месте надежного человека, который разбирается в местной ситуации и говорит на местном языке.
ALX вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 31.10.2006, 16:37
Мэтр

Дата рег-ции: 21.01.2003
Отправить сообщение для  fanatic с помощью ICQ
еще прикол в том что они и безо всякого родственника будут пытаться снять ваши деньги с Вестерна в Милане. Никаких переводов Вестероном, MoneyBookers и подобными сервисами делать нельзя!!
fanatic вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 31.10.2006, 16:51
Мэтр

Дата рег-ции: 20.04.2002
Что-то я вообще не понимаю, зачем переводить деньги, когда машину еще не видели. Приехал, посмотрел, купил. Или они ее потом по почте пришлют?
Stepanna вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 31.10.2006, 17:43
Дебютант

Дата рег-ции: 12.08.2006
fanatic пишет:
еще прикол в том что они и безо всякого родственника будут пытаться снять ваши деньги с Вестерна в Милане. Никаких переводов Вестероном, MoneyBookers и подобными сервисами делать нельзя!!
Возвращаемся к вопросу, что им надо. Машину продавать они не собираются, значит надо копия вешего платежа по WU. Что там ценного - от кого, кому и секретный код перевода.

Повторяю вопрос, какимо образом они заберут эти деньги?

Варианты: Используют секретный код - 100%, без паспорта получателя что-то сделать затруднительно, или можно, имея "договоренность" в каком-либо банке, либо представив липовую бумажку.

PUPKIN
Хватит толочь воду в ступе, что это липа понятно, давайте разберемся, в чем суть надувательства, как они раскрутят нас на мани???
Calmar вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 31.10.2006, 18:05
Мэтр

без паспорта получателя что-то сделать затруднительно
И по паспорту получат-они тоже левые бывают.
Старое 31.10.2006, 18:10
Администратор

PUPKIN пишет:
И по паспорту получат-они тоже левые бывают.
Вот это возможный вариант - получение ими денег по подложным документам (которые они подделают специально), но риск для них кажется мне великоватым, а суммы сравнительно маленькие.
ALX вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 31.10.2006, 18:12
Мэтр

А КАК ВАМ ЭТО?

Hello,
Thank you because you have interested in my car and i`m glad because i can answer to you.
My last price is 4300Eur without any else taxes,
The car have german papers with german plates numbers,
Like you can see in the pictures the car is in excellent condition, no accidents, no scratches, no dents, no need for additional repairs,
I just moved out from Germany to UK, London and the car is here with me.That is the reason beacuse i don't need the car anymore because here in UK is very hard to drive an european car with the steering weel on the left side.
Like i told you i just moved out from Germany to UK, London and that is the reason beacuse i don't have a phone number by now,
So the only way that we can comunicate is trought the emails
So mail me your answer and if you have others questions
Thanks.

Manufacter: AUDI
Model: A3
Engine: Diesel
Year:2001
Exterior color: Silver
Kilometer:88000Km
Engine:2.0 cm3
Achievement: 103 KW

Description:
4 Airbags
Lichtsilbermet
Radio cassette
LM-rims 6 J xs 15 (10-Loch-Design forged divided)
Zentralverriegelung with remote control
Traktionskontrolle
Alarm-unit
Fog lamps
Power-assisted steering
Back bank
Heats steering wheel adjustment
Seat heights adjustment
Electric mirrors
Старое 31.10.2006, 18:12
Администратор

Как вариант - когда Вы приедете в Милан, то у родственника выкрадут документы и по ним получат деньги, после незначительных изменений.
ALX вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 31.10.2006, 18:15
Администратор

PUPKIN пишет:
А КАК ВАМ ЭТО?
ну, а тут в чем проблема?
ALX вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 31.10.2006, 19:08
Мэтр

Это уже пятаё письмо.Тоже просит деньги за транспортировку.
Старое 31.10.2006, 19:14
Администратор

До меня, кажется, дошло

PUPKIN, с Вами не соскучишься, разбираясь в объяснениях

Наколка заключается в том, что тут никто не хочет ни денег, ни машины. Разводят на оплату авиабилетов
ALX вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
        Ответ        

Закладки