Форумы inFrance  - Франция по-русски
Вернуться   Форумы inFrance - Франция по-русски > Туристам о Франции > Мнения и вопросы о гостиницах во Франции (и не только)

Ответ        

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старое 30.03.2009, 21:55
Новосёл

Дата рег-ции: 15.01.2009
Отправить сообщение для  Driada с помощью ICQ
Le Patio Brancion

Здравствуйте! Мне предложили неплохой тур, все меня в нем устраивает, но вот смущает отель. Находится не в самом Париже, честно говоря, вообще не нашла о нем информации. Кроме адреса ничего нет: rue Edgar Quinet 35, Malakoff PA 92240. Может кто-нибудь останавливался? Буду рада любой информации.
Driada вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 31.03.2009, 00:58
Мэтр

Дата рег-ции: 14.03.2006
Нашла в инете такой отзыв :
I've given this hotel 2 out of 5 for the 2 stars it actually has. It's hard to review this place because on the one hand it was great but on the other hand it was truly horrible!

The location of the hotel is quite perfect, it's directly opposite a Metro station and it's a short walk away from a few bakeries and other amenities. The reception of the hotel is what you'd expect from any other hotel, though a little dated. The staff are nice and speak some English.

It all goes downhill from there really. The rooms are unusual to say the least. The walls are covered in material rather than wallpaper, the bed was too soft for my back, some of the lights don't work, the good sized bathroom is lit by a fire-escape style light (so very dull), there's no lock on the bathroom door, one of the glass panels of the wardrobe door had fallen off and was left at the side, the TV was at the top corner of the room and you had to stand on a chair (that we didn't have) to reach it, there was a large hole in the headboard next to the bed, the shower seemed to spit rather than shower and there was the most bizarre picture of a sunbed advert on the back of our door (which slammed very loudly).

Some of my friends stayed in another room down the corridor and somehow their room was totally different but equally bad: their bathroom was well lit but tiny, they had no mirror in their room so they ended up taking the mirror that had fallen off our wardrobe door, their wardrobe was a weird box sticking out of the wall with no door, they had a fridge (which we didn't), their TV remote didn't work properly so the TV was unusable, plug sockets were hanging out of the wall and flies kept on flying in from the garden below, even with a mosquito net! It seemed as though nothing in the hotel matched. Even the keyrings on the keys were different!

Another problem we had that the windows opened all the way meaning we couldn't leave them ajar during the day as anyone could have hopped right into the room. The street the hotel is located on is one-way and has little traffic passing through it but because the buildings opposite are close to the hotel, the sound of traffic was amplified so if the window was open during the night you'd get this almighty sound waking you up every hour.

The decor is old fashioned and looks like they've grabbed whatever they can from the local charity shop and shoved it into each room. They offer breakfast but I've read that it's light and expensive so I didn't bother. I had a quick look at the breakfast room in the basement and once again it looked tired. There are no tea or coffee making facilities in the room by the way.

The hotel is fine for a short break (well, if you're on a budget) and it is very cheap accomidation so I suppose I should have been expecting this. At the end of the day it was a bed, a bathroom, a relatively clean room and in Paris. Doubt I'll be staying again though.
seVen вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
Старое 01.04.2009, 20:16
Новосёл

Дата рег-ции: 15.01.2009
Отправить сообщение для  Driada с помощью ICQ
Большое спасибо
Driada вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
        Ответ        

Закладки